1767 Start of a dinnerware production in the Septfontaines valley at a site that used
to be the summer residence for the "Grégoire" family
1775 The Boch brothers start the planning of an elegant home located close to the
1782 Under architect Fresez the construction begins, the design is influenced by
1784 A "French" garden is added to the parc
1795 French revolution troops invade and later devaste the Château. Pierre-Jospeh
von Boch escapes from the Château with his family. Upon their return,
it takes several years before he starts reconstruction.
1830 The Chinese Pavillon is added to the parc as well as the gate from the
1850 The gate is ornated by a tower on each side.
1914 The domaine is sold to Mr. Pescatore, a family member and director of the
1970 Mr Luitwin von Boch, the compagny's chairman, influences Villeroy & Boch to buy the château which is in a derelict condition.
1970-82 Under the direction of Mr. Antoine de Schorlemer the Château is completely